The Hunt Rules
How To Enter:
Stop by each Hunt booth and ask them to stamp your card. Once your card has been stamped by ALL of the companies featured on this official entry form, drop this form into the receptacle marked "THE HUNT ENTRIES" at the entrance to Exhibit Hall A.
The winning entries drawn on Wednesday, October 12, 2022, will be announced in the Exhibit Hall of REimagine! at or about 4:30 p.m. The winning entries drawn on Thursday, October 13, 2022, will be announced in the Exhibit Hall of REimagine! at or about 4:30 p.m. Winners must be present to win and must be physically present in the Prize Give Away area in the Exhibit Hall of REimagine!.
NO CONTRIBUTION, PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Eligibility: The giveaway is open only to eligible members of the California Association of REALTORS® attending REimagine!. Officers of the California Association of REALTORS®, members of the EXPO Advisory Committee, REimagine! vendors, and each of their respective employees and agents, affiliates, subsidiary and parent companies, sales representatives, marketing affiliates and partners, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of the immediate families or household of each are not eligible. Must be at least over 18 years of age to participate.
2. How to Enter: Submissions must have the entrants' full name, valid email address, and telephone number. You may submit only one (1) entry per day. California Association of REALTORS® is not responsible for late lost, incomplete or misdirected entries nor is it responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the promotion. All entries become the property of California Association of REALTORS® and will not be returned.
3. Eligible Entries: An entry will be considered eligible if it contains corresponding official entry stamps of ALL of the exhibitors featured on the official entry form and the entrant's full name, valid email address and telephone number. Exhibitor signatures will not qualify as official entry stamps and entries with exhibitor signatures instead of official entry stamps, will be disqualified. The leadership of the EXPO Advisory Committee or their designee(s), at their sole discretion, will determine eligibility of entries. Duplicate entries will all be discarded and the entrant will be disqualified.
4. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for each respective phase of the contest. The first phase drawing will be held on October 12, 2022 at or about 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time in the Exhibit Hall of REimagine!. The second phase drawing will be held on October 13, 2022 at or about 4:30 p.m. (Pacific Time) in the Exhibit Hall of REimagine!. Drawings shall be conducted by the California Association of REALTORS® officers and/or leadership of the EXPO Advisory Committee and/or their designee(s). The California Association of REALTORS® officers and leadership of the EXPO Advisory Committee and/or designee(s) collectively shall serve as the judges of the contest and their decisions are final on all matters relating to the contest. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. The potential winners must be present to win and must be physically present in the prize giveaway area. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the
person whose name the telephone number is registered.
5. Prize: Each phase shall have 8 prizes . Approximate retail value: $160-$800 each. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes on the prize. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash or substituted.
6. Miscellaneous: Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering, participants (a) agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges; (b) agree to release the California Association of REALTORS® and their respective employees and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest or awarding, receipt, possession use and/or misuse of any prize awarded herein and acknowledge that the California Association of REALTORS(r), and its employees and agents have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize including, but not limited to, its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose; and (c) consent to use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with this promotion without additional compensation. If for any reason the giveaway is not capable of running as planned, C.A.R. reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or terminate the giveaway if in the opinion of C.A.R. any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
7. Winner's List: For the name of the winner, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 1, 2022.